Biography: from Los Ángeles to Paris to Dubai
Elías Jabbe is the founder of CaliCreativityCourse.co and an award-winning American Communications Consultant who is a native of both California and its digital community that is world-renowned for fostering innovation. A native of Los Ángeles—known by locals as "the 213" due to its first telephone code—he is fluent in several of the 96 languages spoken in Southern California and specializes in international communication. His global portfolio of productions as a creative director, executive producer, filmmaker, photographer, videographer, podcast producer and writer have been internationally acclaimed by California's government leaders at the Los Angeles City Council, New York Times executives and prestigious juries at major European film festivals.
For over a decade, the go-to-market strategies he has successfully executed after traveling in 21 countries on four continents and leveraging his ability to speak the English, French, Arabic and Spanish languages have been cited in a 2010 case study by the Harvard Business School and earned various awards, such as PRWeek 2020 Power Book honors from London-based PRWeek UK .
He launched his Californian Creativity Coure (CaliCreativityCourse.co) series while gaining global experience in the USA, Latin America, Asia and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) since 2005. His roles have included constantly excelling as an early adopter to new technologies as a consultant to award-winning Hollywood filmmakers and actors, renowned Silicon Valley-based go-to-market leaders at Alphabet (Google and YouTube), Apple and Mixberry Media, Top 4-ranked global marketing agencies (JWT, Publicis), Indego Africa, Stanford University, University of Southern California, University of California-Los Angeles, California State University Northridge, University of Texas, Jeddah College of Advertising, American University of Sharjah, MIT Media Lab, OECD (The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), United Nations (UN), France's Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Louvre Museum, La Bourse Régionale des Valeurs Mobilières (BRVM - West Africa's stock market), BDA (Africa Development Bank), Apple-awarded podcasting production company CEOs, media publications, e-learning SaaS firms (Cornerstone OnDemand, Accenture-owned Cirruseo) and startups in Los Ángeles, Paris and Dubai.
The #CaliCreativity series teaches how to creatively use California-made platforms as a part of successful integrated Marketing Communications and digital transformation strategies. The series launched in 2012 and has included KPI-centric private coaching of C-suite executives and leaders of global organizations along with live courses on four continents in English and French, anglophone / francophone webinars, viral written 'How To' guides featured on Page 1 of Google and cited by global industry leaders based in California (Social Media Club, Business Wire, GrowthHackers.com, Social Media Examiner) and in EMEA (Oxford College of Marketing).
Contact Hi@Elias213.com, visit CaliCreativityCourse.co or fill out the contact form below to inquire about his services and upcoming online Californian Creativity (#CaliCreativity) Course sharing strategies for impactful online storytelling.
* Californian Creativity Course Preview on CaliCreativityCourse.co
* Subscribe to the Elias213.com YouTube channel for free case studies: Subscribe
* Join the #CaliCreativity Chronicles Mailing List: https://Sendfox.com/Elias213
* Follow @CaliCreativity on Twitter for details on the Online Storytelling Course
* Purchase a 2010 Harvard Business Review case study about market entry and my francophone / anglophone go-to-market and brand partnerships strategies I created and executed to grow regional revenue for a retail product line from zero to four figures without a marketing budget as a founding member of Indego Africa's California board and early supporter of Chairman Matt Mitro. My strategic partners included senior leaders in Silicon Valley (Eventbrite) and Los Angeles (Cafe Industry & Jazz), XPRIZE, Net Impact, Clean Tech Los Angeles, MBA students at the University of Southern California (USC) Marshall School of Business and University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) Anderson School of Business and executive directors at the USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences.
Click here to access and buy the 16-page Harvard Business Publishing Education Case Study by Kathleen L. McGinn and Rachel Gordon in English in PDF or Hardcover formats.
Click here to access and buy the 16-page Harvard Business Publishing Education Case Study by Kathleen L. McGinn and Rachel Gordon in Spanish in PDF or Hardcover formats.
Click here to read my summary of an Indego Africa partnership I launched with Cleantech Los Angeles and Californian MBA students at the UCLA Fowler Museum of Cultural History.
Click here to read my report on the U.S. e-commerce sector and American conscious consumption trends embodied by customers of Indego Africa and similar startups affiliated with the UCLA Anderson MBA Retail Management Association such as TheBouqs.com.
Viral Event Marketing guides featured on Page 1 of Google